The Brooks PR Invitational brings together the nations top track and field athletes from across the country to compete at the Dempsey Center in Seattle, Washington, one of the fastest indoor tracks in the nation. The meet consists of seven events the 60 meter dash, 60 meter hurdles, 400 meter dash, 800 meter run, one mile run, and two mile run. Flathead senior Zach Perrin is Montana's lone entrant and looks to keep the two mile title in Big Sky Country.
If you have a High Jumper on your track team then you need this information. Some of the most spectacular athletes to watch at a track meet are the high jumpers who seemingly have no limits. Have you ever wondered how these athletes get to the point where they are so explosive and graceful to make every jump look as though it was the easiest thing in the world to accomplish?
Eligible to all high school students! Upload a 60 second video commentating on anything by January 31st to the Brooks PR Contest Page. Two winners will be picked by Brooks for an all-expenses paid trip to Seattle, where the student reporter will work with Flotrack and Milesplit to commentate the Brooks PR Invitational.
Each year the USA Cross Country Championships brings together the nation’s very best under-20-year-olds to compete for a spot on Team USA. For many of these athletes it will be their first time making an international team and can be a great way to take their running to a new level. The top six men and women junior finishers at the 2013 Championships will qualify to represent the United States at the 38th IAAF World Cross Country Cham pionships in Bydgoszcz, Poland on March 24th. (via www.usacrosscountrychampionships.com)
Zach Perrin journals his Foot Locker Nationals experience, an experience unlike any other a HS athlete will experience! (Photo by Don Rich)
Have you ever wondered how the size of your state meet stacks up against the size of the state meets in other states? Here's a quick answer to that question for the 2012 cross country season.
Start of the boys Class AA race, won by Zach Perrin (Flathead) and Bozeman.
MileSplit founder Jason Byrne will give a free training session on RaceTab Meet Manager. This session will provide some basic training and introduction to running a meet with the software.
Flocasts has signed a multifaceted agreement with MileSplit, the largest network of high school running sites on the Internet. The partnership will produce the largest collection of media sources online for core running participants and fans of competitive running, with a combined reach of 2 million unique visitors a month.
- Big Sky Conference Championship 2013
- New Film about High School XC Running
- Doug Conley Invite Tempe Az.
- Big Sky Conference Indoor Championship 2010
- Xavier University (New Orleans) seeks competitive male distance runners for 2010 cross country seaso
- Loyola University New Orleans Cross Country/Track
- How can I add more performances/meets/Athletes to my team?
- Meet Comment: Montana State Cross Country Championships 2009
- SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE
- 2008 USATF Jr Olympics Cross Country Nationals Photos are available for viewing
- USATF World Youth Track and Field Trials
- USATF Youth Outdoor Track and Field Championship
- ESPN AAU Primary Nationals
- 8th IAAF World Youth Championship
- USATF National JO Outdoor Track and Field Championship
- AAU Junior Olympic Games
- Hershey National Championship
- Nike Pre-Nationals
- Foot Locker Nationals
- USATF Junior Olympics
- Paden Alexander to University of Great Falls
- Logan Harwood to University of Great Falls
- Jace Kalbfleisch to University of Great Falls
- Aspen Meidinger to University of Great Falls
- Angela Tamburelli to University of Great Falls
- Liz Harper to Washington State
- Adam Peterman to University of Colorado
- Paige Gilchrist to Northern Arizona University
- Zach Perrin to University of Colorado