Jefferson City Jump Board distances
05/23/2021 9:03:30 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches, I was wondering if anyone had an official break down for the boys and girls distances for the boards on the jump runway? Thanks for the help in advance.
Coaches,

I was wondering if anyone had an official break down for the boys and girls distances for the boards on the jump runway? Thanks for the help in advance.
05/23/2021 9:22:00 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@bantazmo Ryan, All I can tell you that the past weekend, the LJ was inside and the TJ was outside. He may help: LJ ds.bulldogs76@gmail.com TJ person is retired from a school but try JC track coach.
@bantazmo
Ryan,
All I can tell you that the past weekend, the LJ was inside and the TJ was outside.
He may help:
LJ ds.bulldogs76@gmail.com
TJ person is retired from a school but try JC track coach.
05/24/2021 2:39:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Ryan, Yes the Long Jump was inside, triple jump was outside. I can also tell you that they have a 33 and a 37 board according to my jumper not 32 and 36. For some reason athletes jumped out of their mind in triple and long was nothing special at all. Maybe it was the rain that proceeded the event not sure why. Coach Z
Ryan,
Yes the Long Jump was inside, triple jump was outside. I can also tell you that they have a 33 and a 37 board according to my jumper not 32 and 36. For some reason athletes jumped out of their mind in triple and long was nothing special at all. Maybe it was the rain that proceeded the event not sure why.
Coach Z
05/25/2021 9:59:42 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@szoughaib thanks buddy!
@szoughaib thanks buddy!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.