Loyola University New Orleans Cross Country/Track
02/28/2009 12:04:16 PM
User
Loyola University (NAIA) is looking to expand its Track and Field program next year. I am the head coach and I am looking for athletes that are dedicated and ambitious in becoming part of Loyola's Wolfpack family. As of now, we do not offer athletic scholarships, but Loyola University does provide great academic scholarships for those who qualify. Coaches, let me know if you have any athletes that are interested. Sincerely, Andy Canegitta Head Cross Country/Track Coach Loyola University New Orleans 504.258.8874 acanegit@loyno.edu
Loyola University (NAIA) is looking to expand its Track and Field program next year. I am the head coach and I am looking for athletes that are dedicated and ambitious in becoming part of Loyola's Wolfpack family. As of now, we do not offer athletic scholarships, but Loyola University does provide great academic scholarships for those who qualify.

Coaches, let me know if you have any athletes that are interested.

Sincerely,

Andy Canegitta
Head Cross Country/Track Coach
Loyola University New Orleans
acanegit@loyno.edu
02/14/2010 9:57:03 AM
User
Loyola University New Orleans (NAIA) is now offering [b]athletic scholarships[/b]. Looking for sprinters/hurdlers and still looking for distance runners to improve the program. Please contact me via email if interested Thank you,
Loyola University New Orleans (NAIA) is now offering athletic scholarships. Looking for sprinters/hurdlers and still looking for distance runners to improve the program.

Please contact me via email if interested

Thank you,

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.